Six Random Thingies
Got tagged by Frank Creed!
Here are the rules for those I’m tagging. Check the list after my 6 GROOVY HIFALUTIN THINGS to see if you’ve been tagged.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six-ish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
The 6 Random Thingsies (Hehe, that rhymes with Ramses, my new black kitty 🙂 )
1. My new kitty, Ramses, is now sleeping on my lap. He looks just like Loki did, only he’s male. 🙂
2. I woke up one day last week to find three kittens sleeping on me. Go figure.
3. I LOOOOOOVE CAFFFFFFEEEEIIIINNNNNEEEEE!!!!!! WWWWHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
4. A gun was once fired directly over me while I was sleeping. I didn’t even stir in my sleep. What can I say? I sleep like the dead.
5. I once woke up with a Furby in my head saying, “Write me, write me.” He became Gor in “Galaxy Store.” (Ray Gun Revival, Issue 2, wink wink)
6. I…love…guns. MWAHAHAHA!
The six-ish people I tag:
1. Jordan Lapp: http://www.jordanlapp.com/blog
2. Michael Ehart: http://mehart.blogspot.com
3. Taylor Kent: http://thesnarkyavenger.com
4. Chief Squatting Duck: http://twotexaseggs.blogspot.com
5. Alexa Chipman: http://silivren.net/wordpress
6. Merodi: http://merodi.wordpress.com
See, unlike Frank, I CAN to six. ;p