“The Seller of Masks”
by F.J. Bergmann
Some masks you just don’t want to buy.
“Treecutter” is now available at Anthology Builder.com. Once again, my first published story proves to be the gift that keeps on giving. Bid kudos to Nancy Fulda for accepting it. 🙂
by Peter King
Monsters are monsters because we tell them they are. But what if the monster is really the one doing the telling?
A Work In Progress Interview Special 01, april 16, 2009
Interview with R. L. Copple
Promo: The Silverblade Prophecy
On the one hand, it’s good to see large numbers of people finally protesting taxes. But I do have a couple questions:
1) Where were all of you LAST YEAR and all the prior years when those in the freedom movement protested unconstitutional taxation?
2) Where are you still when we have End the Fed rallies to protest the unconstitutional Federal Reserve System? The PRIME CAUSE of all our economic woes?
3) Where was the mainstream media then?
4) Where were any of you when Ed and Elaine Brown were unlawfully thrown into prison for a NON-CRIME??!
5) How much do any of you actually know regarding the illegality and unconstitutionality of the Income Tax and the IRS? Did you know that even the tax code itself states that paying the income tax is only on “voluntary compliance” and NOT mandatory? Not that such laws ever stopped the IRS and BATFE from busting down the doors of law-abiding citizens – WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR DUE PROCESS – and stealing everything they own.
It’s going to take a whole lot more than “protests” to effect real change in this country. It’s going to (GASP!) require growing a brain and doing actual RESEARCH!
And it also might not hurt to run for office in your local communities, too. Although the bureacratic red tape they’ve thrown up to prevent us from doing so can be a major pain in the arse.
That’s all I have to say for now.
“The Vampire’s Mate”
by Albert Schlaht
He loved her truly, though she was not like
any other woman.
by K.C. Ball
The television blared, a re-run of Animal House; Babbu paid no heed. He stood in the center of the commons room, alert for footfalls. Yes! A blond young man eased down the steps, and settled his backpack and duffel onto the floor. Babbu hurried forward, speaking even as he extended his right hand.
“Greetings! I am Babbu Singh, assistant hostel proctor.”
“My name is Damien Hunter,” the young man said. Babbu’s dark eyes widened.
Now this is REAL hope. 🙂
by Brian Pitzer
Have you ever heard mean voices inside your head? What did they say? Sometimes they can be really pushy! Don’t listen, whatever you do.
“The Scene of My Second Murder”
by Terry W. Ervin, II
Is it coincidence or can a victim instigate revenge from beyond the grave?